Vocaforum  

(#1) Old
mmapilgim Offline
Fresh Negi
mmapilgim is on a distinguished road

Default Problem with mmd stage open - 03-16-2012, 02:59 PM

Greeting to all who reading this thread:

Here is my problem , I had download some stage file and when I open it , it crash . Is their any program I need to download first in order to use it or just because my computer is not good enough . Alsosome of my download model is colorless when I open it .Also what is a spa file and how do i open it [ tako luka is belong to that file ]

thank you

Last edited by mmapilgim; 03-16-2012 at 03:05 PM.

(#2) Old
akukame Offline
Dirt-chan
akukame is on a distinguished road

Default 03-18-2012, 11:19 PM

Do any of the files use japanese characters? This includes the texture files, which may be .jpg or .png. This could be the issue with the textures not showing or it potentially crashing.

If this is the case, you may need to run the program in japanese locale. Including unzipping the zip/rar files in japanese locale. To change to japanese locale, you will need to go to your regional and language settings in control panel, and change the default language for unicode programs to Japanese.

Also, I don't know what a .spa file is. That isn't a type of file that MMD can open to my knowledge. It may be a type of 3d object, but, its not one that I know of.

<Krystal> no, happy as I am, I still need to be cruel or else I feel incomplete

(#3) Old
xphyx Offline
✰⋯⊶≕≍≖≎≢≣≋∺∻⋰⋰
xphyx is on a distinguished road

Default 03-23-2012, 12:06 AM

One of the effects of a slow computer is the lag when you move the models or change your camera view. Mine was an I3, 2Gb DDR3, 1Gb high profile VC. When I had to swap my high profile VC with a low profile with the same memory, I noticed significant lag.

Adding to akukame's suggestions, some models, accessories, etc, needs some file in a particular folder for it to show/run properly. Now if the folder/file wasn't named properly, usually because of the japanese characters, like akukame said, then MMD couldn't proceed with loading the models, usually causing it to crash; or it would still continue to load them skipping the unreadable files, leaving you with a messed up model.

and .spa file is a texture file.. afaik... not sure what program it is native though.

ummmm... y-y-yeah...
Spoiler :

My Youtube MMD Videos

My Music Scores

(#4) Old
mmapilgim Offline
Fresh Negi
mmapilgim is on a distinguished road

Default 03-23-2012, 12:00 PM

i was using my wife's old note book , here is the status :
prossessor intel (r) core(TM)2 duo cpu P8400 p8400 @2.26GHZ 2.27GHZ
MEMORY RAM : 3.00GB